We aim to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems of work for all our employees, and to provide such information, training and supervision as they need for this purpose. We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
Our policy is to:-
1) Provide adequate control of the risks arising from our work activities
2) Consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety
3) Ensure safe handling and use of equipment
4) Provide information, instruction and supervision for employees to ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks and are adequately trained
5) Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
6) Maintain safe and healthy working conditions